Forms for your first session
Click to read an article about us at psychcentral.com
We are psychologists and therapists who provide effective psychotherapy, consultation, and assessment for adults and children. We measure your progress with you to be sure you experience real improvement in your well-being.
Providing the best in Denver psychotherapy and assessment means that we specialize in a variety of well-established, effective methods, not fads.
Research shows consistent things therapists should do, whether for anxiety or depression, couples therapy or anger management, trauma or addiction, adult or child. We should:
All therapists at The Colorado Center:
- Use an approach that makes sense to you.
- Pay attention to early signs of change.
- Seek honest feedback from you to improve what we're doing.
This is how any service should work, don't you think? And when it comes to the difficult and sensitive work of psychotherapy, we believe that quality of care is even more important. So, come meet our therapists and feel free to call us with your questions.
- Meet our initial criteria for excellence.
- Pass background checks for ethical, licensing, and legal violations.
- Have results that are better than average on measures of therapy effectiveness.
- Continually work to improve effectiveness and are caring, smart, open, and genuinely helpful.